I purchased a air ride compressor from suncore for a 2006 Lincoln navigator in August of last year everything seemed to work fine and I was pleased. Bit when winter came and got cold out the compressor will not work what so ever.

Has to be above 50% outside for compressor to work. So I talked to same mechanic that installed the compressor (master Ford mechanic) he looked for leaks no leaks nothing wrong with any other components of the air ride, the compressor is defective. I called suncore left many messages and never got a call back I finally spoke with a male their and he was very rude told me he will not warranty it because their has to be somthing else wrong with the vehicle. He also hung up on me so rude..

it is their product that is defective and they won't stand behind their warranty!! I own a fleet of limousines which always need parts but I will never buy anything from suncore!

Comments

Bernardsville, New Jersey, United States #1286519

SO FAR HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH RETURN DEPT. SPOKE WITH JOE.

RETURNING 3 items that failed.

Very helpful, very apologetic. I hope for job security sake they are able to repair there issues and manufacturing defects